Email: gustavo (dot) granja (at) tecnico.ulisboa.pt
Office: Pavilhão de Matemática, Room 4.04.
I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of
Mathematics. I got my degree from this department in
1993 and my Ph.D. from MIT in 1999. I was a postdoc at Centre de Recerca
Matemàtica during the academic year 2000/2001 on a fellowship from FCT . I spent some time at the
University of Chicago and the
Hebrew University of Jerusalem .
Seminar room schedule
Ensino em semestres anteriores
Temas para projetos de
licenciatura e teses de mestrado
Uma descrição eloquente dos objectivos de
uma educação universitária por Steven Pinker.
- Topology of almost complex structures on six-manifolds (with Aleksandar Milivojevic )
- On the topology of the space of almost complex structures on the six sphere (with Bora Ferlengez and Aleksandar Milivojevic ) in New York Journal of Mathematics 27 (2021) 1258-1273.
- The cohomological index of free $\Z/p$-actions is not additive with respect to join (with Rafael Gomes), in Topology and its Applications 291, 15 March 2021, article 107612.
- Givental's non-linear Maslov index on lens spaces (with Yael Karshon, Margherita Sandon and Milena Pabiniak), Int. Math. Research Notices
Volume 2021, Issue 23, December 2021, 18225-18299.
- Symplectic embeddings in infinite codimension (with Manuel Araújo), in Journal of Homotopy and Related Structures 13
(2018), no. 2, 461-480.
- Realizing modules over
the homology of a DGA (with Sharon
Hollander ) in Journal
of Pure and Applied Algebra 212 (2008) 1394-1414.
complex structures on symplectic rational ruled surfaces (with Miguel Abreu and
Nitu Kitchloo ) in Duke Math. Journal 148 (2009) 539-600.
- Moment maps,
symplectomorphism groups and compatible complex structures, (with Miguel Abreu and
Nitu Kitchloo ) in Journal of Symplectic Geometry
3 (2005) 655-670.
- Homotopy decomposition
of a group of symplectomorphisms of S2 x S2 (with Sílvia Anjos ) in
- Self maps of
HPn via the unstable Adams spectral
sequence in Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 143 (2015), 4547-4559.